These terms (“Terms”) govern your use of our services in Croatia (collectively, our “Services”). They are provided to you by IDDI LLC dba ROLLA. By using our Services (including using our App or creating a user account, for example), you are agreeing to these Terms, including that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, so please read them carefully. You are also agreeing that you have authority to agree to these Terms, whether personally or on behalf of an entity you’ve included in your user account registration.
If you don’t agree to these Terms, you may not use our Services. We may amend these Terms from time to time, and the revised version will be effective when posted on this website or otherwise made available to you. The revised Terms supersede any previous versions. While we will provide you advance notice of any important revisions, we do recommend that you regularly review these Terms because your continued use of our Services after we make any changes to them constitutes your agreement to those changes. These Terms also expressly supersede any prior agreements or arrangements we may have with you. You may of course stop using our Services at any time, and we may terminate these Terms or your use of any Services, or generally cease offering or deny access to any portion of the Services, at any time in our sole discretion.
For some location it may be some additional terms which will be provided at the end of this Terms.
1. Iddi ROLLA services
Iddi LLC is company guided to produce products and provide services that follow persons` needs and make everyday life easier. Through our project Rolla we are providing our own e-scooters rental with in-house developed Rolla app. In these Terms, we often refer to these as a “ROLLA” which includes our e-scooters and our application, both developed to make users` experience exceptional. Our Services include our mobile application (the “App”), all other related equipment, maintenance, charging, personnel, our website, and any other information, technology and services provided or otherwise made available to you in our discretion. Our Services may come with additional terms or product requirements, which we will make available to you with the relevant Services and they will become part of your agreement with us when you use them. Please note that we are not a common carrier, we offer our Services as a convenience to those who are able and qualified to operate them, and alternative means of public and private transportation are available to you and the general public.
2. Your ROLLA Account
- Account Set Up. You need an account to use our Services, which requires a valid debit or credit card or other approved payment method with expiration date (which is passed to our third party payment processor – we do not receive or store this information ourselves). Alternative account creation and payment methods are also available (Google/Apple pay). What you provide us must be true, accurate, complete and updated as necessary to remain accurate. Create a username and a strong password and don’t share either with anyone – your account is personal to you and not intended for anyone else, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under it. Let us know immediately if you suspect unauthorized use of your account. We have the right to provide your various account details (like billing, account, content or use records and related information) if required by law (which may include mandatory data sharing with governments), and to protect our rights, customers or business.
- A Note on Fraud. We take it seriously, both for your protection and ours. You may only use a payment method that you have the legal right to use and you authorize us to charge this payment method for any charges you incur. If we suspect that any information you’ve provided is inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent, we may suspend or terminate your account if and until the issue is resolved. During that time, you will lose access to some or all of our Services, either temporarily or permanently.
3. Using the App and our Services
You can use the App to locate, reserve and access our available Rolla e-scooters and see battery status. Please understand that for supply and related reasons, we reserve the right to accept or reject your reservation requests, and your receipt of our confirmation does not necessarily equal acceptance or constitute confirmation of our offer to make the Services available in any particular instance. If your reservation via the App is rejected after your request, you’ll receive the applicable refund assuming your payment method was charged in the first place. If pricing in the App turns out to be incorrect for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel or reject a corresponding reservation and will issue you the applicable refund.
- Essential Rules.
- Unless we give you express permission otherwise, you must be the only user of our Services. Minors over 16 can use Rolla e-scooters that you have reserved, but it`s highly recommended that they wear a helmet and perform the necessary safety-checks (both discussed below), and you must educate them on the laws that apply to them and supervise their use at all times. You are legally responsible for all their activity as if it was your own and you take full responsibility for their safety and/or possible injuries.
- You must be able to operate our Product in a competent manner. You know how to use them and are physically able to do so. You understand that adverse weather conditions can impact safety and you are able to respond accordingly (like adjusting your braking distance in the rain, for example).
- While we do our best to educate you on local laws governing how to use our Products, please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with these laws as well, which you must follow when you use our Services. Don’t use our Services in prohibited areas, and make sure you understand the laws on sidewalk use, parking, and alcohol/drug use during operation.
- Don’t tamper with, vandalize or try to gain unauthorized access to our Services.
- Wear a Helmet
We recommend that you wear a helmet any time you use any of our Rolla e- scooters. It should be sized, fitted and fastened per manufacturer instructions. Helmets and other protective gear are no guarantee against personal injury. Helmets are required by law in some areas, so definitely wear one if those laws apply to you. If you choose not to wear a helmet and are injured as a result, we are not responsible.
We do our best to keep each Product in good condition, but you should still perform a safety check on the Product before you use it, including all of these:
- Did you check its general condition (wheels, tires, etc.)?
- Do its brakes and lights work?
- Is the battery charged enough to get you through your route and back?
- Is there any other sign of damage, unusual or excessive wear or is maintenance needed?
Something could have happened to the Product since its condition was last checked, and we need you to tell us if something isn’t working properly if you notice it before we do. If you notice any of these or other issues in a Product before your use, don’t use it. Use another one instead. If you notice something during use, stop your trip as safely as you can and as soon as possible. If you don’t report these issues, we may have to attribute them to you, including holding you responsible for any associated costs, so please tell us if anything you see doesn’t look right. You can inform us of any damage or disfunction in our Rolla app.
- Additional Rules
- We don’t have unlimited amounts of e-scooters and they aren’t always available.
- Electric Products require periodic battery charging to operate. Their level of charge power will decrease with use over both time and distance. They lose their battery charge for various reasons, including due to weather, road conditions, Product type and other factors. In our App you can see battery status of each e-scooter and reserve the one that will be able to take you to your destination.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of the level of charge power in the Product you are using. As part of our Services, we work diligently to ensure that our Products have adequate charge for your general use, but we don’t know where you intend to go and we can’t guarantee the electric Product you use has enough charge power to get you there.
If you run out of power you are obligated to return the Product in alternative way to its location.
4. Be Safe
We want a safe experience for you and those around you, so there are some rules. Aside from simply exercising caution and good judgment, you shouldn’t carry any heavy items (like a bag) or use any devices (like a cell phone or other portable device) if they impair or hinder safe use (no texting while using our Services, for example). There will not always be a designated place for you to ride, so exercise caution when riding around cars and other traffic (we aren’t responsible for the actions of drivers, pedestrians, or other third parties). You may not use our Services while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances. Don’t carry other people or animals while using our Services. Please don’t lock up any Product with a lock that isn’t ours, because then we can’t unlock it (!). Please don’t leave a Product in a manner or location which we can’t access (if everyone did that, there would be no Products to use). We may charge you penalty fee if we are not able to retrieve any Product due to your actions.
You are also not permitted to use our Services to participate in activities beyond a particular Product’s intended use. Some of these are obvious, but for example, no racing, mountain riding, stunts or trick-riding, and don’t take a Product off-road or through massive amounts of water (beyond normal urban riding, of course). All of these uses can damage our Products. You may not use our Services for hire, reward or for any other commercial use (like advertising, ride-sharing or food delivery). And of course, do not use our Services in connection with the violation of any law.
5. Treat Our Products good
- Proper Use. If all customers treat our Products with respect, more of them will be available to use and in better condition. Our Products are created to be vandal proof but unfortunately not indestructible, so please take good care of them when they are in your hands. They have weight limitations – 140 kg. We expect you to use the Products safely.
- Damage. We expect that other than normal wear and tear, you’ll return (meaning locking up and/or deactivating) a Product in the same condition in which you received it. If you damage it (accidentally or intentionally), or fail to properly return it and damage occurs, you’ll be responsible for the associated costs. This can get pricey – up to 10.000,00 HRK for electric scooters and up to 2.000,00 HRK for damaging our charging station. The charges will apply for any Product not returned within 12 hours, and if you are not in your mobile phone Bluetooth range which we consider lost or stolen and, depending on the circumstances, we may need to file a police report against you. We also reserve the right to take any action against you that the law allows, including holding you liable for the value of the Product.
- Periods of Use. You can use a Product for up to 12 hours. Keep track of your time as we don’t do it for you. You need to return the Product within that time period, and after that, you can re-use it.
- Abandoned Product. If you just plain abandon a Product in a place it shouldn’t be left, you’ll be responsible for all associated fees until it’s recovered, plus a service charge. We may change these amounts in our discretion and without notice. For abandoning your rental, we may charge you penalty in cash.
- Accidents or Damage to Products Generally. You must report any accident, crash, damage, personal injury, or a stolen/ lost Product to us as soon as possible. If an accident involves personal injury, property damage or a stolen Product, you must file a report with the local police department within 24 hours.
6. Financial Terms
- Pricing & Payment
You may use our Services on a per-ride basis. All pricing can be found in the App. Please note that we may change pricing for our Services as we deem necessary or appropriate for our business. Also, the prices are variable due to location. All our prices are with VAT. All of these will be charged to your preferred payment method designated in your account based on your use. We will automatically charge and withhold the applicable taxes. All payments to us are made through a third-party payment processor in the form of payment accepted by them. If you disagree with any charges we have made to your account, you must let us know within 10 business days from the day that the disputed charge took place. To resolve any disputed charges, we will need certain trip information, including the date and approximate start and end times of your trip. As a policy, we do not offer refunds for your use of our Services, and any exceptions to this policy are in our sole discretion.
- Promotional Codes
At various times we provide promotional codes for discounted trips. Please understand that these are one-time offers, are only redeemable via the App and we may modify or cancel them at any time. We limit these to 1 per user and account, they can’t be combined with other offers, they will expire in accordance with their terms and are not transferable or permitted to be resold.
- Fines and Fees
When you are using our Services, you must comply with the laws that apply to you. If you receive any penalties or fees, you’ll be responsible for the associated costs. We cooperate with all governmental officials in their enforcement of the applicable laws, and for expediency we may pay amounts you owe on your behalf and provide any necessary information requested or required by the applicable government agencies. If we do so, you are required to pay us back plus a reasonable administrative fee plus any applicable costs associated with third party collection or administrative agents if we have to use them to resolve the issue. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that we may charge these amounts to your preferred payment method indicated in your account, and we may need to contact you for additional information.
Penalties concerning you abandoning rented electric scooter Rolla will be charged to you in cash by the location representative (location is the place where electric scooters Rolla are parked i.e. where is the location of its charging station). Fees are variable due to location. If you ignore app warnings and do not return to your rented e-scooter you are obligated to pay required penalty.
7. Warranty Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care, and while we strive for the highest quality in everything we do, there are certain things we cannot promise of our Services. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, THE RELEASED PARTIES (WHICH WE DEFINE IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH) DO NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT ANY SERVICES, WHETHER ABOUT THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF SUCH SERVICES, THEIR RELIABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS OR OTHERWISE, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELEASED PARTIES EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
8. Limitation of Liability
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO 500.00 HRK. IN ALL CASES, THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MACHINES AND THERE IS INHERENT RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THEM, INCLUDING DUE TO MALFUNCTION NO MATTER HOW WELL THEY ARE MAINTAINED. THESE RISKS ARE NOT ALWAYS OBVIOUS, AND THEY MAY CAUSE PROPERTY DAMAGE, INJURY OR EVEN DEATH TO YOU OR OTHERS. BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS, THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES SAFELY AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM YOU CAUSE TO OTHER PEOPLE OR PROPERTY.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING THOSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTORY AND/OR ANY OTHER GROUNDS, EVEN IF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS.
THE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION 8 APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
When we use the term “Released Parties” in these Terms, we mean (i) us and our affiliates and subsidiaries and our and their respective owners, managers, officers, employees, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, licensees, distributors, vendors and third parties with whom we authorize or otherwise partner with to distribute, market or otherwise commercialize the Services, (ii) municipalities and public entities (including all of their respective elected and appointed officers, officials, employees and agents) which authorize us to operate any of the Services, (iii) owners and ground lessees of the property (including all of their respective elected and appointed officers, officials, employees and agents) which authorize us to operate any of the Services on its premises, and (iv) to the extent you access the Services using a third party application, website, content, product or service, that third party and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their respective owners, managers, officers, employees, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines, demands, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of the Services (including the payment of fines and other fees in Section 6 above), (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms or any applicable law, (iii) any of the Released Parties’ use of your content discussed in Section 13, or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party. The Released Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense of any of the foregoing, and you agree not to settle any of the foregoing without the applicable Released Parties’ prior written consent. You agree that the obligations in this Section 9 will survive any termination of these Terms, your user account or your access to our Services generally.
10. Your Personal Information
Our collection and use of personal information in connection with the Services is set forth in our Privacy Notice found at www.iddi-future.com/Privacy Notice. We and/or our third party contractors monitor the location, charge status, and we may collect information regarding your use of the Services, subject to our Privacy Notice.
11. Telephone calls and e-mail
Unless you opt out, you agree that we may contact you by mobile phone or e-mail, including for marketing purposes. You understand that you are not required to provide this consent as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. You may opt out of receiving telephone calls and/or e-mails from us at any time.
12. Intellectual Property
- Our Limited License to You
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the App and our related software and services on your personal device solely for your use of our Services. Such rights are for your personal, noncommercial use only. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of the Services or software, unless laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so. Don’t do anything that places an unreasonably large load on our Services’ infrastructure, use any robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means to access our Services, try to interfere with the proper working of our Service or attempt to bypass any of our security measures to access the Services.
The Services are our exclusive property, and your use of them does not transfer any ownership rights to you. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access, and except for the limited license granted to you above, all rights therein (including all intellectual property) belong to us or our licensors. You may not use content from our Services without our express prior permission or as otherwise permitted by law. These Terms do not grant you the right to use any trademarks, branding or logos used in our Services or otherwise, including in any advertising or publicity or to imply our endorsement in any way. Please do not obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in, along with or in connection with our Services.
13. Content Provided by You
You may at times be invited to submit content to us (like a comment to a social networks posts or provide user tips). You retain ownership of this content but we ask that you make sure you have the right to submit it to us in the first place, because when you submit it, you give us (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute it as well as your name, voice and/or likeness if also submitted (like if you take a selfie when using a Product). This license continues even if you stop using our Services. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you. Any content you submit is deemed non-confidential.
Do not submit any content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or otherwise offensive (we will be the judge of whether your content meets any of these descriptions). The same goes for “spam” or unsolicited advertising. We have the right, but not the obligation, to review, monitor or remove your content at any time for any reason without notice.
14. Third Party Services and Content
15. Network Access and Devices
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access (and its costs) necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from your device. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services (including the App) and any updates thereto. We do not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written approval. We may assign these Terms without your consent to a related or affiliated entity or in the event of a sale of all or substantially all of our assets, stock or business, or to a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this paragraph is void. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms or your use of our Services. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under the law. Our failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless we acknowledge and agree to it in writing, and it is not a waiver of our right to do so later. Note that when we say “include” or “including” throughout these Terms, we really mean “including, but not limited to” but do this for ease of reading. Provisions that by their nature are intended to survive the termination of these Terms or your use of the Services will survive.